-
February 5th, 2007, 02:51 PM
#1
Inactive Member
everyone was cheering for the Bears..I don't have anything against them..they are a great team ...but I was the only Colts fan...and after much abuse after the kickoff return td...I had the last laugh...nay nay nayyyyyyyy....oh that looks like a hoof print on yer buttttah...
-
February 5th, 2007, 03:35 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Mum, I hang my head in shame...The bears let me down [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
Honestly, after watching the playoffs I did become a fan of the Colts and they did play a good game...I hope you had a buck or two down on the Colts [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
February 5th, 2007, 03:54 PM
#3
Inactive Member
My heart was so overwhelmed for coach Dungy when He spoke about God...I cried!!!
-
February 5th, 2007, 07:03 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I don't gamble..darn..Billy Joel sucked didn't he
-
February 9th, 2007, 04:21 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I didn't see the half time show, I like prince, How did he Do???
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks